Saturday, August 18, 2007

Thing 21: Podcasting

Thing 21:Podcasting
I've been using my Bloglines and Google Reader to access three different podcasts: Garrison Keillor's "News From Lake Wobegone," NPR's "CarTalk" (Starring Click and Clack, the Tappett Brothers), and now "The Secrets: Podcast for Writers." I found "The Secrets" using Podcast.net, which I find to be an excellent tool for finding podcasts about any subject under the sun.

I found it interesting that I did not find the other two podcasts to which I have been subscribing. I'm sure there's a good reason. My guess is that the podcaster must self-report the podcast (there was a form that one can use to do this).

Here is the link for "The Secrets: Podcast for Writers" podcast. Enjoy.
http://www.stormwolf.com/thesecrets/podcasts/secretfeed.xml

No comments: